1. These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) incorporate any vendors’ and/or agents’ terms or rules, which you can get from the official ticket agent. Your possession of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
2. “Us”, “We”, “Our” means Filthy Rich Events and/or either party’s respective representatives, employees and sub-contractors.
3. We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the Event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove any person from the site, without refund, for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behavior likely to cause damage, nuisance, or injury, or for any breach of these T&Cs.
5. Tickets are for the Event and any billed Artists and attractions may be subject to change.
6. By entering the event, you give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by the police or security staff and/or for marketing.
7. These T&Cs are subject to change from time to time in Our sole discretion and We will notify you by posting the amended T&Cs to the Event website.
8. We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the Event howsoever caused (including by Us and Our agents) in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of Our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
9. These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Refunds are only considered if the Event is (i) cancelled in full and not rescheduled (if the Event is partially cancelled your refund will be a proportionate partial refund) or (ii) materially altered which is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. The following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the Event line-up; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual band members; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed; and delays to starting a performance or the Event.
11. Personal arrangements relating to the Event including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation are at your own risk and We shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
12. Without liability to you, We shall be entitled to confiscate any item(s) which may reasonably be considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon) or which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person.
13. Any person suspected of carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
14. The Event has a zero-tolerance policy to drugs. Anyone found in possession of illegal drugs or substances may be refused entry or ejected from site and may be handed over to the police. We reserve the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where the Eviction Policy is breached.
15. Any item(s), reasonably considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon), which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person will be confiscated.
16. Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted if it is for personal non-commercial use only. We reserve the right to charge a licence fee for any commercial use of photographs / visual / audio recordings taken at the Event.
17. By purchasing tickets and/or entering our event you grant Us permission to use your likeness in a photograph, image, video or any other digital media in its publications (including web based) , without payment or other consideration.
18. Smoking (including e-cigarettes and/or vaping) is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including arena big tops. .
19. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned. Anyone resisting the surrender of banned items will face eviction.
20. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
21. All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
22. All events are restricted to AGE 18+. All guests are required to provide proof of age if asked by the security staff, and you can be refused entry if you are unable to do this. Acceptable forms of ID to prove you are over 18 include: A photo driving licence. A passport. A proof of age card, such as the PASS card from the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme.